With the growing number of lockdowns in the world, many are sitting at home without work and thinking about how to start a dropshipping business this year.
The best and fastest way to make money on the Internet is, of course, to start an online store and start making money selling various popular goods. This idea also came to my mind when I started dropshipping many years ago.
More than 15 years ago there was no automation of these processes, or any services that would help to contact suppliers, select the right products, etc.
At the moment, there are a huge number of services that help in all the main processes related to the dropshipping business.Therefore, it has become much easier to create an online store that would generate income.
Let’s take a closer look at how you can start a dropshipping business
- 1 Let’s take a closer look at how you can start a dropshipping business
- 1.1 1. Which niche do you want to choose?
- 1.1.1 Clothes and toys for children have always sold well and this direction will remain a trend for a long time, because parents never spare money for their beloved child.
- 1.1.2 Drones and everything related to video and photo shooting from the air are gaining popularity.
- 1.1.3 Mobile phones and their accessories are still popular. They also hold the top spot of sales.
- 1.1.4 Women’s shoes and clothing are also trending all year round. This list can also include women’s cosmetics and skin care products.
- 1.1.5 When summer comes, the demand for travel goods increases dramatically.
- 1.2 2. Build an online store for your dropshipping business
- 1.3 3. Try to find reliable suppliers of goods
- 1.4 4. Preparation for the start of sales
- 1.4.1 Have you configured the mobile version for your website correctly?
- 1.4.2 Have all products been added already? Check the correctness of displaying pictures and descriptions to them.
- 1.4.3 Do checkout pages work? You can test the payment.
- 1.4.4 Be sure to check all links on the site so that they work correctly and are not broken.
- 1.4.5 Does Google Analytics work correctly? Please don’t forget to register with Google in order to use all the tools that will be useful to you, as well as to be able to log in into the google analytics dashboard for proper settings.
- 1.1 1. Which niche do you want to choose?
- 2 Conclusion
Nowadays, many have lost their jobs due to the crisis in the world. Someone even lost an offline business, which brought in a good income and is now looking for ways to make money on the Internet.
The only one who receives super-profits are online corporations and the moment has come when it’s time for you starting an online business in order to become financially independent from external circumstances as quickly as possible.
Online shopping is becoming more popular and Amazon is already reporting a rapid increase in product sales in 2020
1. Which niche do you want to choose?
First, you need to understand which niche you want to choose and which products you want to sell. Sometimes it seems that there are a lot of niches and therefore you just have to take any product and immediately start selling it. Then, right away, you start making great profits.
In fact, you need to choose the exact niche with the least competition and the best income. All newcomers have different thoughts here, but first you need to understand which niches are popular and which are not so popular.
There is no need to guess and invent here. There are lots of different best selling products online. Our task is to find them. It is best to take some statistics and see which products are selling better than others.
Clothes and toys for children have always sold well and this direction will remain a trend for a long time, because parents never spare money for their beloved child.
Mobile phones and their accessories are still popular. They also hold the top spot of sales.
Women’s shoes and clothing are also trending all year round. This list can also include women’s cosmetics and skin care products.
When summer comes, the demand for travel goods increases dramatically.
In any case, first, decide on a niche in which you want to sell products, then select one specific product and try to sell it. Create a website for this product and start selling it. You can also add 10-50 products to your online store at once to understand which niche products customers like and focus on them.
2. Build an online store for your dropshipping business
Now it’s time to create your online store, and many newbies face the first difficulties here, not understanding how their website should look like, how to create a website correctly so that it attracts the attention of visitors, etc.
Try to find your competitors through Google, or just find similar sites that sell the same products that you are going to sell. See what their sites look like, what their designs are, what their products are, etc. Immediately, you will start to get ideas on how you can customize your own online store.
In any case, if you want to trust the professionals to create a professional online store, then my team will help you with this. Please follow the link for all the details.
3. Try to find reliable suppliers of goods
Now your task is to find reliable suppliers of goods who can directly deliver goods to your customers.
There are already many companies on the Internet that offer to buy goods from them immediately with delivery to the address you specified. In any case, read reviews about such companies and watch videos on YouTube about those online web services to understand whether you should trust them.
In any case, it would be great to call the supplier in order to understand already at the initial stage whether it is worth trusting him and whether he will be able to fulfill all the conditions that you set him. Also find out the quantity of the product that he has in stock, as well as the delivery time. Do not forget to ask what quality the goods are and whether the supplier is responsible for the safety of the goods upon delivery. Does the supplier have a list of countries where he delivers the goods? This is also important to find out when working with a supplier.
4. Preparation for the start of sales
Let’s check if everything is working correctly before the start of sales. To do this, I have prepared for you a list that you can go through:
Have you configured the mobile version for your website correctly?
Have all products been added already? Check the correctness of displaying pictures and descriptions to them.
Do checkout pages work? You can test the payment.
Does Google Analytics work correctly? Please don’t forget to register with Google in order to use all the tools that will be useful to you, as well as to be able to log in into the google analytics dashboard for proper settings.
This is a basic check before starting your online business, but often even power users forget to check it out.
The next step is to familiarize yourself with setting up advertising in Google ads. This type of advertising will allow you to attract highly targeted traffic to your website. All this happens because people will initially be in search of your product and Google will show them ads for your specific products, so there will be more interest from people than if you advertise your product anywhere on the Internet.
Don’t forget, too, that you need a very reliable hosting service for your online business. Hosting that will allow you not to worry that there may be some failures and the site may not load.
This type of online business is profitable, but you also need to devote some time to it.
The main thing is to choose the right products, create a friendly website, and be able to customize your ads. These are the basic skills you will need. Everything else is just little things that you can learn in the process of starting this profitable online business.
There are many stories when people opened their online store and a year later earned millions of dollars in profit.
I am sure that you will succeed as well, because the main thing is to do one small step every day, which will ultimately lead you to your goal.